View Profile T1LTED

6 Movie Reviews

I agree with the first comment. The voice acting was too monotone and did kill some of the comedy for me. Being more enthusiatic would keep my attention more. However I understand that style was probably a choice for the comedy. I just think it was over done.

Other than that i enjoyed it.

Lol, Second to last was pretty good. Wish then real cartoons showed for a little bit longer so I could actually read them instead of constantly having to be on gaurd to pause.

TmsT responds:

Pause button in the lower left.

The hans zimmer inception music is what kept me. Good animation

60 Audio Reviews

This is so good man you have to finish it up! :).

D-Chain responds:

i will some day. AND THATS A PROMISE!
For now "we" seem to disagree on a lot of things
and this project has been put aside because of it.
In the mean time i will finish it myself but its not my priority due to other projects, sorry.
If you want to wait that long, follow me if you haven't already, ill post some news and stuff every week or so.

Peace and out!

This is Sickkkkk. Would have liked some thicker synths/layered on the 2nd run through of it but siiiick

Congrats on the 1 year! Keep up the good work man! You have some serious talent, keep doing what you do. Always love to hear what you have to put out and can't wait to hear the great songs you come up with in the future.

Saao responds:

Thanks man :)

~I enjoy making music from various genres and am on Newgrounds regularly. P.M or add me on Skype to contact me. ~T1LTED

Gary @T1LTED