DU - UnknownTrackName DU - UnknownTrackName

This is so good man you have to finish it up! :).

D-Chain responds:

i will some day. AND THATS A PROMISE!
For now "we" seem to disagree on a lot of things
and this project has been put aside because of it.
In the mean time i will finish it myself but its not my priority due to other projects, sorry.
If you want to wait that long, follow me if you haven't already, ill post some news and stuff every week or so.

Peace and out!

Destination Unknown - TBA Destination Unknown - TBA

This is Sickkkkk. Would have liked some thicker synths/layered on the 2nd run through of it but siiiick

My 1 year anniversary! (Free DL) My 1 year anniversary! (Free DL)

Congrats on the 1 year! Keep up the good work man! You have some serious talent, keep doing what you do. Always love to hear what you have to put out and can't wait to hear the great songs you come up with in the future.

Thanks man :)

DKC Aquatic Ambience Cover DKC Aquatic Ambience Cover

I love this song!! Awesome job! =)

stunkel responds:

Thank you!

Undertale Undertale

This is incredibly well done. Everything from melodies, mixing, effects is brilliant. Keep rockin with this killer music!!

Thanks T1 :)
I'm glad you like it, I actually have a bunch of other songs I'm still tweaking at the moment. They're all WAY better than anything else I've got currently out (I upgraded to FL Studios 12). And unfortunately most of my time is spent on school and my girlfriend, so there's less time for making music and driving each song to what it will be in its final form. So nothing will be ready within a week or so. I will also need to make custom art for each of them XD

Anyway, thanks for your review, it's good to hear from you :)

Venlader Venlader

Nice song man, I enjoyed it =)

Th3TwisteD responds:

Thanks dood !!
=)

Haunted (Remix) Haunted (Remix)

Great remix! Loved the original track and this one does it justice =)

Saao responds:

Wow.....it really means a lot to me, hearing that from you. I've always looked up to you and seen you as the Remix-Master (mostly for Game of Thrones) but thank you so much, I'm glad you like it :)

Diablo Wortham Theme Cover Diablo Wortham Theme Cover

Nice! sounds just like it =D

Oak - Funkerbot (RD2015) Oak - Funkerbot (RD2015)

Great sounds! The orchestral hits around 20 seconds seem out of tune with the other instruments though, however I know that is probably the feel you were going for but not my cup of tea.

Oakwood responds:

I did some experimenting with modulation and such in this track, so there are indeed some sounds that are slightly out of tune, but I feel like it actually adds to the vibe! :) Thanks for the critics!

The Toy Music Box The Toy Music Box

Awesome track! Love creepy music box tunes =D

JBeat2k9 responds:

Cheers man! ^_^ I *LOVE* what you did with Lucky Star! Bloody amazing!